Domyeah - Reach the Waves Domyeah - Reach the Waves

Whatever it is I would have DDR'ing it. Reminds me of Final Fantasies and such

Lines - Lines -

Clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap.

ISPRAH responds:

No more claps? :(

lonely but happy lonely but happy

Threads of fate

Domyeah - Painful Loss Domyeah - Painful Loss

I would say its just some chill but hard techno? Its good like a half dubstep techno diplomacy
meeting.

A Windy Town A Windy Town

I really love the music and composition, but it's begging for some heart felt singing on top of it.

Around The World Around The World

Listening to something emotionally charged and authentic as this really brings me back to when I was a kid geting into Thursday, Cursive and what not, and I really love this sound. You guys nail it and I look forward to your ongoing material.

roosternj responds:

Great! I'm glad you're digging it. At r00ster.bandcamp.com you can listen to/download our whole album for free.

Wanderer Wanderer

The lyrics mixed with the rythm and melody itself rings out as melodramatic and I suppose thats the message, and with my life now I really relate to the complete song itself. Very nice, captures exactly how the emotions I'm going through. bittersweet. I love it.

Linktrx responds:

Hey, Im glad it was relatable to you!, the song is pretty bittersweet and thats how most things are in life haha thanks for giving it a listen :D

All The Lights Went Out All The Lights Went Out

I agree completely with the comment below. Very forceful overall. Something I'm definitely striving for myself. The emotions rang through. Very awesome.

KillTheTrucker responds:

Thanks again then :D

Intemptesta Nox Intemptesta Nox

sounds like a sick intro to a song, or like a sick verse or bridge.

jaysummers759885 responds:

I think you are right, this belongs as a bridge..... good ear man. Now.... to make the rest of the song. lol.

damn my short attention span. lol.

~J

Running - Hand Drawn Maps Running - Hand Drawn Maps

This is disgustingly awesome. I love it.

Bidoof45 responds:

You're disgustingly nice. Thank you very much